Nuffnang Ad

GoldClub50 :: GC50 burger_vs_business_banner

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Asian Travel & Food Trip 2012

 It's my dream to travel and see the beautiful places of the world.When i was a kid,i had a vision that i coould see many places aside from my beloved country Philippines.Ipinanganak ako atang Dreamer! It was in the year 2009 when i had my first taste of traveling outside Philippines! Thailand was  the first country. I could still remember my excitement during my first trip.Tom Yum was my first international food taste test .




Last year, March 22 to March 28,2011, I visited Hongkong. Since my brother Ardniel was an exchange scholar in Hongkong Baptist University, I took the chance to  visit Hongkong! Hongkong is  really the fusion of West and East Cultures!I had a great time in HK Ocean Park and The Peak! Foods in Hongkong  taste great!



My brother Ardniel and Me in Hongkong Ocean Park.(Magkamukha ba kami?hehehe)





On April 28,2012 to May 4,2012,my dream to experience CRUSING was realized. When I heard the news from my friend Earvin who owns SouthGateway Travel and Tours that they will be having an Asian Cruise,without hesitation I  join the trip.
Asian Cruise is one of my DREAM TRAVEL. One Trip,One Journey but THREE amazing countries with great foods and flavors!WOW!  When i was a kid,i had a vision that someday Ill be riding in a big ship.It happened just this summer.Yes,nagkatotoo nga! 

On board Star Cruise Virgo, Asia's biggest cruise ship,I experienced a journey  worth to be remembered.Star Cruises are known to be Asia Pacific's best  company.


Star Cruise Virgo looks like a world class floating hotel and restaurant.Yes! It is!

From General Santos City, we had our 1 :45 minutes flight going to Manila,the capital of the Philippines.And from Manila,another 3 hours flight to Changi International Airport in Singapore.Well, through this Asian Cruise trip I discovered that I have a Aerosinusitis. Argg!But that's another story to tell.

















(with my friend and manager of SouthGateway  Travel and Tours, Mr. Earvin Chua  in Singapore Changi International Airport)


From Changi International Airport we proceed to the Star Cruise Harbor.Since our Asian Cruise is a group trip,2 buses fetched us in the airport and proceeded to Harbor Front Singapore for the embarkation.




And my Asian Travel & Food Trip begins when I checked -in in Star Cruise Virgo  .


Abangan ang next Chapter..

No comments: