Nuffnang Ad

GoldClub50 :: GC50 burger_vs_business_banner

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Marina Bay Sands Singapore Infinity Swimming Pool Experience PART 11

Wow! I saw this spectacular MBS or Marina Bay Sands in the picture before! Just one click away in YOUTUBE, I watched the video of this Asia's Iconic Spot in Singapore!I was simply amazed with this something unusual pool located on top of the building.






I love swimming!I dream that someday, i could swim in Marina Bay Sands Infinity Pool in Singapore!God is really good.He granted my wish.My dream turned into reality.  On May 3,2012 after my unforgettable Asian Cruise,I stayed in MBS Hotel for 2 days.
The first things I did during my first stay in Marina Bay Sands Hotel was to experienced swimming in the infinity pool.From my room on the 10th floor,i need to take an elevator.
I need to transfer into another elevator to reach the 57 floor!
inside the elevator
MBS Infinity pool is located on the 57th fllor

i

MBS Infinity pool ix exclusively only for hotel guest

Wow! I'm excited to SWIM!! Please read the PART 11 of my MBS Experience!



Thanks to Royale Business Club International for the world class FOOD SUPPLEMENTS!It help me become healthy ,alert and strong!Royale's Grapeseed, Vit C,Spirulina and Gluta Capsule are effective and powerful.These products maintain my alertness and vitality!  and vitality! 
looking for distributor all over the world.Just send me a message for more detail or email me at mariovalentino80@gmail.com

No comments: