Nuffnang Ad

GoldClub50 :: GC50 burger_vs_business_banner

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Best Sunset in the World is in my town Lebak, Philippines!

There's no place like home! All of us agree that our HOME is the Best!I've traveled miles away from my home and my country.I have some unforgettable memories in many places like Thailand,Singapore,Hongkong and Malaysia.Pero walang hihigit pa rin sa mga ala-ala na inukit ng aking bayang  LEBAK!



I grew up and spent half of my life in Lebak Sultan Kudarat,Southern Philippines. Lebak is situated in Mindanao Island.
But where is Lebak?Lebak is a coastal town of the Province of Sultan Kudarat Philippines.My town is a first class municipality. It is bordered in the North by South Upi Maguindanao,in the south by Kalamansig,in the west by Celebes Sea and in the east by Ezperanza and Isulan Sultan Kudarat.
This municipality managed to boast its local economy to its full potential. The opening of new routes and improvement in transport system are expect to deliver the town into a economic promise.Last year the construction and improvement of Awang-Upi-Lebak-Kalamansig Road was completed.And soon, the Isulan - Bagumbayan, Senator Ninoy Aquino - Lebak Road,a nd the planned Lebak-Kalamansig-Bagumbayan-Maitum Road will be a big help for the progress of our town.
(Newly constructed Cotabato-Upi-Lebak National Highway.I took this picture.Thanks to Mona Liza Balan for  the camera)
Pero bakit Lebak ang pangalan ng bayan ko? “Lebak” is a Maguindanaon word meaning hollow. This is because of the eastern part of Lebak is a mountain and on the western part is the Celebes Sea thus the hollow portion is between a mountain and the Sea.


This small town is a hidden paradise of Mindanao.Yes!It's a PARADISE for me.One of the best things and sight is the beautiful sunset.It's really amazing.Take a look on the pictures below and tell me your reactions about this sight?Is this one of the WORLD'S BEST SUNSET ?
Sunset at Tibpuan  Beach,Lebak ,Philippines
(When i was in high school,i used to witness and enjoy seeing this amazing sunset in Lebak)
What makes a beautiful sunset? For many people, including the Travel Channel's Andrew Zimmern, the beach is usually involved. According to www.phoenix.about.com,The best sunsets occur when there are at least a few high clouds. Higher clouds are hit by the sun's rays before they pass through the lower atmosphere, where the air has more particles. So the bright reds and oranges are filtered through at the high cloud's level.
Wanna see this amazing sunset?Just let me know and ill bring you to my paradise,my hometown Lebak,Philippines!Its more fun in the Philippines with Lebak's sunset!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

really? u wanna bring us back to Lebak?

Unknown said...

nice!r u sure, u wanna bring us back to Lebak?

Unknown said...

Sure mam Han!after buying my own car,invite ko kayo sa Lebak!let's eat seafoodssssssss.namit guid

reina said...

very informative post.. keep it up...

Anton said...

Sunset in Lebak is definitely awesome.
Can't wait to come home in few weeks for few days. :)

Unknown said...

Lebak and Kalamansig ,Philippines are lovely places.Its my home.More scenic spots will be featured soon.Thanks for reading my blog