Nuffnang Ad

GoldClub50 :: GC50 burger_vs_business_banner

Friday, June 1, 2012

My Latte Machiato Parfait

Baking and Cooking is about combining flavors as well as applying different preparation techniques. Timeless food combination typically fall into one of two categories : the ingredients themselves are frequently prepared together,or the method of preparation sets the standard for serving. Consider the classic combination of coffee,milk and cream.These three ingredients  are a staple in every pantry and work together  in countless recipes.



Consider the classic combination of coffee,milk and cream.These three ingredients  are a staple in every pantry and work together  in countless recipes.

 For coffee   lovers of the world,the perfect accompaniment to coffee is milk. This Italian way of preparing semi frozen milk,coffee and cream really amazed me. Coffee,milk and  cream are usually consumed during breakfast,snacks or coffee break.But here in Bella Vista Restaurant of Star cruise Virgo,they serve Coffee,milk and cream as dessert.Yes! You heard it right guys!

Take a look on my video.
 Wow! I love the intensity of sweetness. Not  that sweet that can cause toothache. LOL! So you should try this!   I love coffee I love milk I love cream I love Latte Macchiato Partfait!
with my friend  and travel agency manager ,Choi Chua





No comments: