Nuffnang Ad

GoldClub50 :: GC50 burger_vs_business_banner

Thursday, June 7, 2012

World's 7th Most Popular Amusement Park : Hongkong Ocean Park

Do you know that  Ocean Park Hongkong is the World's Seventh Most Popular Amusement Park?This park also got the 33rd spot as Most Visited Tourist Attractions in the World according to  Forbes.
Last 2011 ,5.9 million tourist visited this park and I am one of those visitors.My brother Ardniel brought me here since this park is really amazing and spectacular.
me and my brother ardniel
Ocean Park has a marine mammal parkoceanariumanimal theme park and amusement park, situated in Wong Chuk Hang and Nam Long Shan in the Southern District of Hong Kong. It was established by Governor of HongKong  Murray Maclehose in the year 1997


Kids will love this Park more than i do !One day is not enough for me to enjoy touring this park.I wanted to go back here soon! I love OCEAN PARK HONGKONG!

1 comment:

iffatali said...

Travel, which was once either a necessity or an adventure, has become very largely a commodity, and from all sides we are persuaded into thinking that it is a social requirement, too.
Flights to islamabad
Cheap Flights to islamabad
Cheap Air Tickets to islamabad